- Standardized to one enterprise Sales Force Automation (SFA) tool.
- Created a single source of Truth : client accounts, opportunities & pipeline, client contacts, current product catalog.
- Consolidated and migrated all data for all instances.
- Facilitate cross sales team opportunities via common access and collaboration.
- Enable enterprise visibility into sales opportunities, pipeline and forecast.
- Centralized data entry to allow for transparency within the company on the current status of clients and prospect by being able to review the latest opportunity information and activities on contacts.
- Dashboards give fast access to data and business analysis with thorough business summaries across the organization.
- Detailed field sales data points give management the measures needed to better address opportunities.
- Eliminating some of the duplicated work for the administrative resources, so the system manages unique processes and centralizes the documents, which allows the administrative support to focus on value add efforts.
- Allow all users to view and manage their client and contact information via their mobile applications to keep the data accurate and up to date in a timely manner.
- Greater visibility and increased productivity through utilizing the opportunity to drive quotes/contract as well as client set up.
- As all financial numbers were driven out of Salesforce, the adoption rate for sales on the opportunity management was close to 100%.
- Dashboards give fast access to data and business analysis with through business summaries across the organization.
- Detailed closed won opportunities gave sales and management ways to analyze the data in order to systematically target cross-selling opportunities.
- Decreasing the administrative burden involved with manual reporting and duplicate data entry helped all departments to focus on value add activities.
- Created a central repository to house all the prospect details to be able to market and communicate to them on a consistent manner.
- Allow all departments to see the campaigns and details sent to contacts to either create a similar campaign for other departments and for sales to call contacts asking what they thought about the marketing material they just received.
- Detailed field sales data points give management the measures needed to better address opportunities. Eliminating the administrative burden involved with manual reporting helped the field re-focus their efforts on generating sales.
- Dashboards give fast access to data and business analysis with thorough business summaries across the organization to highlight.